- Front Matter
- Article Textual Instability and Editorial Idealism
- by G. Thomas Tanselle [pp. 1-60]
- Article Descriptive Bibliography and the Victorian Periodical
- by Maura Ives [pp.
John Shirley and British Library, MS. Additional
- by Ralph Hanna III [pp. 95-105]
- Article The Empire of Lucius Iberius
- by P. J. C. Field [pp. 106-128]
A Seventeenth-Century Acknowledgement of Sir
Gawain and the
Green Knight in an Early Catalogue of the Cottonian Library
- by Paul F. Reichardt [pp. 129-133]
- Article Stage Directions and Speech Headings in Act 1 of Titus Andronicus
Q (1594): Shakespeare or Peele?
- by MacD. P. Jackson [pp. 134-148]
- Article The Printing of the Plays in the Jonson Folio of 1616
- by James A. Riddell [pp. 149-168]
- Article A New "A" Text of "Signior Dildo"
- by Harold Love [pp. 169-175]
- Article Attributions of Authorship in the Gentleman's Magazine, 1827-48:
A Supplement to Kuist
- by Emily Lorraine de Montluzin [pp. 176-207]
- Article The Journeyman and the Genius: James Parker and His Partner
William Blake with a List of Parker's Engravings
- by G. E. Bentley, Jr.
(De)composing Frankenstein: The Import
of Altered Character
Names in the Last Draft
- by David Ketterer [pp. 232-276]
- Article How Many Ts Had Ezra Pound's Printer?
- by Shef Rogers [pp. 277-283]
Padraic Colum in The Dublin Magazine
- by Arthur Sherbo [pp. 284-290]
The Unpublished Preface to W. G. Simms's Collected Poems
- by James E. Kibler [pp. 291-293]
- Back Matter
| Studies in Bibliography | Bibliographical Society | Electronic Text Center |